The Firm works with a wide variety of clients ranging from start-ups, individuals, proprietors, academic institutions, suppliers, distributors, vendors, customers. The firm along with its team has extensive experience in drafting, vetting and negotiating with various stakeholders in different sectors and advice on any complexities that arise in such contractual relationships.
Our team has a general understanding of the market standards and industry practices and holds expertise in advising on the entire contractual and transactional life cycle. We ensure to examine both legal and commercial risks and issues that arise in any of our Client’s contracts or arrangements while keeping in mind their business interests and strategy.
- Various commercial contracts involved in the initial stages of a business
- Drafting and vetting several Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Templatizing and vetting of Master Service Agreements
- Drafting and review of various Vendor Agreements
- Drafting, reviewing of Services Agreements
- Lease Deeds
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Start Up Incubation Agreements
- Tender Documents