The firm is involved in handling opinions and queries revolving around the media and entertainment sector. The firm and its team have been involved in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and representing various stakeholders in the media and entertainment industry, including producers, artists, musicians, music companies, directors, and other content creators, owners and licensees, agreements for advertising, book publishing, and broadcast of content.
- Filing copyright applications for literary / artistic / dramatic / musical / sound recordings and cinematographic films
- Filing trademark applications for brand names / corporate names / film titles.
- Sending Cease & Desist Notices and offering suitable strategies to counter infringement/piracy of owned works
- IP Due Diligence – Chain-of-Title
- Artist/Performer Agreement
- Director Agreement
- Producer Agreement
- Distribution Agreement (Satellite/Television – OTT/Overseas)
- Merchandising Agreement
- Licensing & Assignment Agreement
- Private Equity Advisory & Agreement Review & drafting
- Music Distribution Agreement