We at Quasar Legal constantly work on the interface of technology and law, and advise key players in the industry.
We provide advisory and consultation services on legal issues relating to Data Protection & Privacy, Fintech, Blockchain Technology and Cyber security. The firm also has a team of lawyers, who provide consultancy services on data privacy and security issues. Our Lawyers actively engage with clients on blockchain related technologies which includes, drafting agreements, negotiating contracts and advising them on compliance issues. Some of our key practise areas include
Data Protection & Privacy
- Compliance under the Indian Regulatory Framework
- Compliance with data protection frameworks
- Consultation on Third party and Cross Border Data Transfers
- Drafting key website documents such as Privacy Policies & cookie policies.
- Consultation on workplace data protection and privacy.
- Privacy Management and Audit services
- Compliance and advise on regulatory framework
- Advisory and consultation services for digital lending entities / payment aggregators and payment gateways / P2P Lending.
- Negotiation / drafting and review of agreements relating to payment settlement ecosystem
- Advisory services for new entrants into the sector.
- Advisory services on legal aspects of crypto assets.
- Technology contracts
- Consultancy services for startups involved in early stage technology decisions.
- Consultancy services for open source exploitation
Digital & Social Media
- Compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to the digital space for established and evolving digital platforms including intermediaries.