This Policy is applicable to any person or entity that uses the Website or shares any information that is considered personal information, as per applicable laws, with Quasar Legal. Personal information is collected based on your consent. By visiting the Website you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in any manner described in this Policy.
- Your Personal Information
By accepting this Policy, you authorize Quasar Legal to collect and store and use any information that you may enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. If you choose to access content on our Website or get in touch with us, we may collect your personal information like name, address, email address and mobile number.
- How We Use The Information We Collect
Quasar Legal’s use of the personal information provided by you shall be used for:
- Verifying your identity.
- Sending you notifications on relevant updates and any upcoming events to be hosted by Quasar Legal. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
- Monitoring and improving the Website including by calculating the number of visitors to the Website, identifying the geographical locations of the visitors and their demographics, preferences, interests, and behaviour.
- Responding to your queries and applications.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our services.
- IP Address
When you visit our Website, Quasar Legal collects your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyse trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website and for similar purposes. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your experience, improve our Website, client service, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Sharing of Information
Any personal information, if collected, may be passed on to our trusted partners and service providers who shall need access to the information, for purposes of, including but not limited to administrative and other services. We use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including for the purposes of data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfilment, mailing, and emailing. These partners and service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Quasar Legal.
- Your Rights
- Upon request, we will remove your personal information from our database. However, our partners may require access to your personal information in order to provide you with the Services and such removal of your personal information from our database may make you ineligible to avail any services. Upon written request, you may access and/or request that any erroneous information about you be corrected.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites, where our content may be hosted. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Changes to the Policy
Quasar Legal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, and or delete portions of the terms of this Policy at any time. We shall, if obligated by applicable data protection legislations, notify you of any significant changes that we make to the Policy.
- Contact Us
If You have any grievance or queries with respect to your personal information shared with us or would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences or if you have any questions about our Policy, please feel free to contact our Data Privacy Grievance Officer at: email@example.com
- Applicability of Policy
While this Policy applies to all personal information collected, stored and used by Quasar Legal, it is intended to comply only with the applicable laws of India and not any other jurisdiction.